House for Sale
Sitting Pretty on Salisbury Street
Property ID 2000937Often coined as 'the best street in St James', here is your opportunity to move into one of the larger homes on the street, set high in the hill for your soon to be elevated status. Featuring 3 well appointed bedrooms, multiple living, dining and study zones as well as a neat and tidy teenagers retreat, this really is an opportunity not to be missed. The property also features a plethora of off street parking and access to the rear, this could be perfect for a buyer with multiple vehicles, caravan, boat or trailers.
Quietly located on one of St James very few cul-de-sac streets, the kids can often play footy, cricket and all types of games on the street without much hassle from traffic. Also only a short walk or drive to the vibrancy and buzz of the Victoria Park Cafe Strip and all of the restaurants and specialty stores on offer, you will be tested not to eat out every other night.
The property is set on a generous 583m2 green title block and uniquely features a fully self sufficient granny flat or teenagers retreat, complete with bathroom/laundry, separate bedroom, open living space and kitchenette space. Very suitable for a teen or elderly relative to live close by in their own space, and also featuring access without the need to go through the main home.
- Main home with 3 bedrooms, all featuring split system air conditioning
- Elevated front verandah for entertaining with friends
- Spacious front living space with split system air conditioning
- Main front bedroom with access to the balcony
- Study zone
- Polished Western Australian Marri timber floors and ornate ceilings throughout
- Main bathroom with shower, spa bath and vanity
- Dream kitchen with lots of storage and 900mm wide SMEG gas cooktop and oven
- Separate dining space with additional built in cupboards and bench space
- Games / Informal living space with split system air conditioning
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes
- Huge outdoor undercover patio area
- Secure undercroft and side lock up garages with room for 3 cars with additional off street parking for at least 4 cars
- Reticulated established gardens
- Rear workshop and/or man cave
- 583m2 Block Size
- 180m2 main residence + 40m2 granny flat (approximate)
- Curtin University: 2.5km
- Victoria Park Cafe Strip: 2km
- East Victoria Park Aldi (Brand New): 1.1km
- Bentley Centre Shops: 1.1km
- Welshpool Train Station: 1.6km
- Bus Stop: 450m
- Perth CBD: 9km
- Perth Airport: 9.8km
- Crown Casino: 5.7km
- Optus Stadium: 7km
This truly is a very unique opportunity for you and your family to prosper and grow as many have done on this special street. For more information including the Certificate of Title, please give Cameron Smart a call on 0411 598 969 or send through your enquiry today!