House for Sale
Large 6 Bedroom Home on 770m²
Property ID 2017938Offered for sale for the first time, 43 Mallard Way in Cannington is a property that simply MUST be on your 'to view' list. Featuring 6 over sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living zones and all upon a sub-dividable 770m2 (R30) block, there is plenty of opportunity here to prosper and profit.
With the potential of retaining the existing home and subdividing the rear block (subject to council approvals), there is huge scope for you to enjoy a large home on a large block, or subdivide the land and sell or build on the rear lot.
- Dual crossover with vehicular access on both left and right hand sides of the property
- Gated access (dual width) to the left with single garage and room for parking at least 2 more cars behind the gates
- Single gate access to the right, with side access all the way to the rear (3m access), perfect for a boat or caravan or trailer to be parked
- Roller shutters to all windows to the front of the property both upstairs and downstairs
- Entry into tiled foyer
- Single bedroom / study with wardrobe recess (6th bedroom)
- Carpeted living room with ceiling fan
- Queen sized 5th bedroom with ceiling fan
- Large tiled dining / meals area adjacent to the kitchen and living
- Kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, built in pantry, electric cooktop, range hood and in-built oven
- Large laundry with dual trough, 3rd WC and shower (3rd bathroom)
- Double sized 4th bedroom with built in robe and roller shutter
- Queen sized 3rd bedroom
- Main bathroom with shower, separate bath, vanity cupboards & mirror
- Queen sized 2nd bedroom with triple door built in robe and access to the balcony
- King sized master bedroom with walk in robe, en suite bathroom and roller shutter
- Large balcony that extends along the full width of the frontage of the property
- Concreted patio alfresco to the rear with Hills Hoist clothes line and established lemon tree
- Large workshop / shed
- Expansive backyard with established fruit trees and plenty of room for kids and pets to roam and play
Approximately built in the early 1990's, this solid 6 bedroom brick and tile property is sure to stand the test of time, with a refresh of the interior it could certainly accomodate the largest of families for many more years to come.
To view this truly magnificent home, or to receive further information please give Cameron Smart a call on 0411 598 969 or send through your enquiry today!