House for Sale
Large 4 Bedroom on 808m² Corner Site!
Property ID 2007351The hallmarks of a savvy real estate purchase are those that include properties which are extremely well located, and those that offer up a potential in the future for great capital growth and 1 Dealy Close in Cannington ticks both boxes in droves.
Located on a corner position this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick and tile home is sprawled across 808m2 of extremely well located Cannington land and is only a short walk or drive to train stations, Bentley Hospital, Cannington LeisurePlex and the newly expanded Westfield Carousel.
The home itself features multiple living and dining zones, generous bedroom sizes, ducted evaporative air-conditioning as well as side access to the workshop/shed on Stockman Way, this property is really will suit all of your needs.
Also zoned for development under the Queens Park Structure Plan, with the residential zoning of R40/80, there is the potential in the future to develop the total site into multiple dwellings. For any questions regarding the development potential it is alway best to check and speak firstly with the City of Canning.
- Single lock up garage with room for more cars off street
- Gated side access from Stockman Way to workshop shed and additional carport, perfect for boat, caravan or trailer
- Electric roller shutters to the front windows for added security and energy efficiency
- Tiled living throughout
- Large lounge room to the front
- Tiled master bedroom with walk in robe and en suite bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen, dining and second living space
- Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, microwave recess and built in pantry
- Generous 2nd 3rd and 4th bedrooms all with built in robes and manual roller shutters
- Main bathroom with vanity & cupboards, shower and separate bath
- Bore Reticulation (Manual) for gardens and lawns
- 2.25KW Solar Panel System
- Powered Workshop / Shed with roller door access
- 808m2 Block Size with corner position
- Queens Park Train Station: 650m
- Cannington Train Station: 1.6km
- Canning Community School: 1.6km
- Sevenoaks Senior College: 1.5km
- Bentley Hospital: 650m
- Westfield Carousel: 2.5km
- Perth Airport: 9.7km
- Perth CBD: 11km
This property simply WILL NOT last! To make your appointment to view, or to receive further information give Cameron a call on 0411 598 969 or send through your enquiry today!