Villa for Sale
Premium 3 Bed Villa!
Property ID 2006507The owners have worked extremely hard to renovate this beautiful 3 bedroom villa and have made sure the lucky purchaser is left with no work to do upon moving in or renting the property. Privately set in a small complex in what is Cannington's BEST location, this rear 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is fully completed and ready for its next home owner.
With a complete renovation to the kitchen, as well as upgrades to engineered timber flooring throughout the living areas, new carpets to the bedrooms, as well as new vertical blinds and a full paint job right the way throughout there is really no additional money to be spent, simply move in and enjoy! Make your move today as this beautiful villa is sure to be snapped up QUICK!
- Double lock up garage (one of only a few in the complex) and additional visitors bay
- Large separate living room
- Fully renovated brand new kitchen with new bench top and cabinetry, electric oven, gas cooktop, range hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar, overhead cabinets and dual use sink
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and en suite bathroom
- Separate meals and second living area, rare for a 3 bedroom villa
- Secondary bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bathroom with great storage space below the vanity, and separate shower and bath
- Laundry and separate WC
- Beautiful paved alfresco area with patio
- Access to the garage via lockable gate
- Very easy car, reticulated garden beds
- Side area with new 'fold down' type clothesline
- New appliances in the kitchen including dishwasher
- New flooring throughout all living and bedrooms
- Freshly painted throughout
- Replaced all plumbing fixtures and fittings throughout including toilets, basins and vanities
- LOW strata fee's of only $192 per quarter
- Reticulated gardens
This beautiful villa and complex is also located right next door to Holton Park, 250m walk to Cannington LeisurePlex & Coker Park, perfect to take both kids and pets to run around at or for your own enjoyment.
What else is near by?
- Cannington LeisurePlex: 250m
- Cannington Station: 1km
- Queens Park Station: 750m
- Cannington Community College: 400m
- Sevenoaks Senior College: 700m
- Westfield Carousel: 1.1km
- Perth Airport: 10.3km
- Perth CBD: 11.8km
For further information on this extremely well renovated and beautifully presented property, or to make your appointment to view today give Cameron a call on 0411 598 969 or send through your enquiry now!